Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not Fearing the Unknown

My life is full of unknowns right now. I am awaiting test results that will have a huge impact on my near and distant future. I am searching for a job, but unclear on my ideal setting. I am unsure of how both of these things will affect relationships. I am uneasy because I know making decisions and communicating my wants/needs is difficult for me. I have been trying to hide from others how heavily these unknowns weigh on my heart and mind. I find myself seeking God more and clinging to His promises. In this time of waiting for answers, these are some verses that have been especially encouraging:



     And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


     The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8


     For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment