You will seek me and find me when you seek me with ALL your heart. (Jer. 29:13)
And you must love the LORD your God with ALL your heart, ALL your soul, ALL your mind, and ALL your strength. (Mark 12:30)
Did you catch what these verses have in common?
These verses force me to ask myself if I am giving Him my ALL.
I wonder what my life would look like if I was willing to love my God with every ounce of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. What would I find if I sought Him with every bit of my heart? There is something scary about going ALL in. I think sometimes I want to hide parts of my life and my heart from God. I think that they are too dark or too messy. Have I not learned that He knows it all and He is willing to take it all on?
This is my prayer tonight: Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting (Psalm 139:23-24). Lord, I want to invite you into my heart, and I want You to shine your Light in every corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment